Observations about...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cause Black Kid Said So (PS3) & (PSP) - TBC

You've seen those new PSP commercials? This is how all black kids talk and dress now. Under the amazingly subtle message, the commercial provides you with one last motivation to buy their product. If all else fails, "Cause Black Kid Said So." I actually know this kid. As an actor, not in person or anything.



Well, "Marcus" could tell you more about the PSP than I could. I've never used it. And even though it's exactly what they were meant for, these commercials aren't encouraging me to go buy it. I know the PSP is still in the rush, but for me, it's like seeing a commercial for the Sega Dreamcast. It just feels like it should be old and out of style, but the fact that they're bringing it to the forefront is awkward to me. I'm seeing more commercials for the PSP, than I am for the PS3. ;' \
But it's probably just my location.



Now that that's outta the way, let's break into the PS3. Even though it was trashed just in the last post, I am glad the PS3 can do blu-ray, as well as of course, play video games. However, there are only two games that I really wanted that were only available on the PS3. Little big planet, and Infamous. Should two games be enough to get you to buy a console? Well, it wasn't. Or at least, not yet. Also, TBC means, "To Be Continued." Meaning that when a crucial change has been made to this post, it will be reposted with updated information.

No comments:

Post a Comment